Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cottage Style

I was in the grocery store line the other day and noticed a new magazine called Cottage Style. Of course I immediately bought it. I was really excited because one of my favorite magazines had been Cottage Living. Here are some inspiring images below. I love just the natural beauty of these photographs. I like that the cottage magazines don't strive for perfection but livability.













This outdoor space is so neat and I love the lantern. Wonder where they got it.












Ryan and I both loved this house above. The lattice work that they did in the gable is a great idea and allows light in which is great for a porch! Hopefully we can use this idea on our porch renovation. I also love the clean lines of the kitchen and cabinetry.












I love this kitchen. The island really stands out with the neutral background. I just love all the neutrals in these photographs paired with great greenery. It adds life to the homes.













If anyone knows about the history of Cottage Style I would love to know.
More inspiring photos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment