Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Kitchen Obsessed

So in this new year I have been doing a lot of kitchen designing and pinning.  I have a couple
of clients starting the kitchen renovation or building.  I have to say it is one of my most favorite spaces.



I love the non cabinet island.  The old table that you decided to turn into an island.
Then who doesnt love a cabinet island for all your things. 
I love the white kitchen, I love the gray kitchen, and how cool is the black and white
kitchen above.
So I guess im glad that I dont have to make these decisions for myself and just for others.
Somehow it is easier.  Doesnt it make you want to cook!  Or at least to have friend over to all
gather around the island with a glass of wine!
Well I could go on about the Kitchen but for now it is my most favorite room.  Until
Spring, when im sure it will be the porch!

No comments:

Post a Comment