Friday, October 15, 2010

Porch Weather is Here

I just love this time of year.  Its time to open the doors and the windows and let the outside in!
Here are some pictures to inspire you. Enjoy the weekend!



These are custom made swings designed by us with Pierce Martin for the Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles 2008 Designer Showhouse.  This is one of my favorite porches of all time.
These images thanks to Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles. 

Happy Friday! Have a great weekend.  Im off to see Ole Miss play Alabama, 
hope the Rebels can pull off a win. 
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you via Keith Summerour's blog. I live in Griffin just south of Atl, and I have been meaning to visit your store! I have seen your ads. Your website is fab! (And I love your dog!)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!I look forward to meeting you!

    ReplyDelete