Sunday, January 16, 2011

Home Office

One of the spaces I got for the Symphony Showhouse is the Kitchen/Home office.  So I have been on lots of blogs and looked at lots of pictures of great offices.  This makes me realize that my office needs a lot of help.  So I wanted to share with you a couple of my favorite offices.






                                                          image from House Beautiful
                                                Love the idea of the metal locker baskets. 



                                                                 Image House Beautiful
I love this office! I carry this company in the shop and love everything they offer.  Canvas/Ochre is the company name. 
Image via Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles
I love Suzanne Kaslers office.  It so calming and inviting and organized!
 Image via Traditional Home
I love the pops of orange, I might have to incorporate that idea. 
Anyways, you will have to come see the Showhouse in the Spring to know what it will all turn out like. 
Have a great Sunday Evening!




                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment